1. Experiment with Vine - even though there’s nothing about the app that interests me. I already have Cinemagram and that’s enough.
2. Check out the Grand Canyon - via Google Maps. Over 9,500 panoramas can now be viewed after Google’s Street View Trekker (its newest camera platform) went around the Grand Canyon since October. Through the interactive maps, anyone can now “Take a walk down the narrow trails and exposed paths of the Grand Canyon: hike down the famous Bright Angel Trail, gaze out at the mighty Colorado River, and explore scenic overlooks in full 360-degrees.”
3. Watch Paperman in YouTube - and preferably with someone to cuddle with. Oh, February.
4. Make music with Orphion - call a friend with an iPad and pretend to be extremely talented music artists. The app is available in the App Store for free.
5. Check out Menswear Dog in Tumblr - screw Lookbook.nu and worship the newest bow wow fashion icon in the Internetzzz.